[Wine] Re: DirectX Apps causing spontaneous, intermittent reboot?

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Apr 18 23:26:03 CDT 2010

3vi1 wrote:
> Every company needs to take responsibility for their own quality control.  In the case I experienced, EVGA was not acknowledging there was a widespread issue even though many others were reporting the same issue.  Many people RMA'd their cards and received replacement cards that had the same issue.

This is not new. It's a problem for pretty much all manufacturers. For the best examples  see Apple and Toyota. And even if you lucky and got your stuff RMA-ed it goes through people who have much less knowledge in computers you do.

Most companies won't acknowledge there is something wrong with stuff they are selling. Accept if required by the law. And even then some will do anything to still hide it.