[Wine] Firebird 2.1 and Wine under MANDRIVA

viny vincent.hardy.be at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 07:07:45 CDT 2010

Hi,

Install Firebird windows "client".
$ wine Firebird-2.1.3.18185_0_Win32.exe
and select "client minimal"

It shoud work.

Do this after each wine upgrade.

--
Good Morning

I'm working with MANDRIVA 2008. My application has been witten with
Delphi 7. As
long as I had FireBird 1.5, i could connect my program to a DataBase
without any
problem using Wine. Since I have installed Firedird 2.1 the application
cannot
connect.

If I run Flamerobin directly under Linux, no pb
I have used as a path the one given in Flamerobin : no connection
I have used the path : //ip_adress:/home/mydirectory/myBase.fdb : no
connection
I have used sommething like  ip_Adress/3050/home/..... : no connection

It's a bit boring !!!!

Shere did I do a mistake ?