[Wine] Re: WINE not communicating with unixODBC

Razorwings18 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Apr 21 16:24:26 CDT 2010

Thanks felix, that really helped me.

Sure enough, ia32-libs was installed, but WINE wasn't using its libodbc.so.1.0.0. I pointed WINE to use ia32-libs' library and now the ODBC driver is properly "seen" by WINE.

Now the problem is that the ODBC driver for MySQL, libmyodbc.so, is also installed in its AMD64 version, and that is giving me a wrong ELF class error now.

I'll try to install an i386 version an see what happens, then post the results.