[Wine] Re: Problem updating wine

ANDY21 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Apr 25 07:24:26 CDT 2010

Thanks
I'm happier with terminal IF I know all the commands and I'v a long way to go on that! Spent many years using cpm, zsystem, drdos, and now use ptsdos 32 the russian military one that is very good. I use ptsdos for control systems.

Regading the dpkg problem I found a similar link in the ubuntu forum and solved it (I hope).
Regarding the Final Accounts problem, I was able to then pick up the update that said wine 1.2 but loaded 1.1.43 and runs the accounts package ok.
THAT MEANS I HAVE NO MORE PROGRAMS THAT I NEED A MICROSOFT OS FOR!!!!!!

Thanks for the help.

My 12 year old dual p3 machine will be reformated fro win 2k to linux this afternoon...... susi or ubuntu??