[Wine] Re: Diablo II Patch 1.13c

celdrion wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Apr 25 13:58:38 CDT 2010

I am using wine Version 1.1.31.
OS: Ubuntu 9.10 64bit

OK, my terminal output is here, looks as if it has some problem with my soundsystem, because it is searching for master control on my webcam...

Code:
mario at mario-laptop:~/.wine/drive_c/Programme/Diablo II$ wine Diablo\ II.exe
fixme:mixer:ALSA_MixerInit No master control found on USB Device 0x46d:0x9c1, disabling mixer
fixme:advapi:SetSecurityInfo stub
mario at mario-laptop:~/.wine/drive_c/Programme/Diablo II$ X Error of failed request:  GLXBadDrawable
  Major opcode of failed request:  153 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  5 (X_GLXMakeCurrent)
  Serial number of failed request:  26151