[Wine] ActiveX lockup in 1.1.42 with IE6

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 25 19:59:38 CDT 2010

dersh wrote:
> I did a full build of wine 1.1.42 and then used winetricks to install ie6 and a bunch of other libraries.  Now I can reproduce the error that I was seeing in Mike's build, and I can see the errors at the command line.
> If I go to the desired web page, it doesn't then pop open a new window which should have activeX data on it.
> Instead I get the following at the command line:

[Error text deleted]
> this problem didn't occur when I was using 1.0.1 1.1.34, but does happen with 1.1.35 and 1.1.42.

Since you can do a native build, visit the regression testing page and
READ IT BEFORE USING...

You need to run your tests with wine-1.1.34 and wine-1.1.35

After you find the offending commit, visit the Bugzilla page to find if
a bug report has already been submitted.

James McKenzie