[Wine] strange problem

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 25 22:20:51 CDT 2010

Michalxo wrote:
> vitamin wrote:
>
>> Michalxo wrote:
>>
>>> I am not willing to start another thread about similar problem, so I am writing here.
>>>
>> If you do that in the future your post will be removed.
>>
>> At a minimum specify what program are you running? Also post complete terminal output.
>>

>> Michalxo wrote:
>>
>>> Edit is missing in this forum.
>>>
>> There is a sticky post explaining why.
>>

> If you wouldn't be so pissed off, you would read my post correctly and know, that terminal gave no output.

So, what is the program you are trying to run?  Some of us try to keep
our mailboxes clean and really don't have the space to keep every last
message for the last year or so.

The other problem is that you really need to try this with a more
current version of Wine, unless you are certain that it ran with an
older version (wine-1.1.33 or earlier.)  Then it is time for a
regression test to attempt to try and isolate which commit to Wine's
code that causes the problem.  Without this, it is impossible to try and
figure out what is happening in some cases.

James McKenzie