[Wine] Re: wine software export to China restriction?

cnbiz850 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 27 20:32:05 CDT 2010

I can't answer your questions.  But I am very curious on the status/prospects of Linux usage in China.  Would you share some of your understanding about it?  Is your software institutional or personal?  I am based in China doing investments.  I and my associates all use Linux and Wine to run securities analysis software.  But my understanding is that we are the minorities.  Most others in the industry use Windows as all software developers develop Windows software.  I think they are crazy, so I advocate whenever possible about using/developing Linux.  And they think I am crazy.