[Wine] wine software export to China restriction?

David C. Kerber dkerber at warrenrogersassociates.com
Wed Apr 28 07:23:50 CDT 2010

There is obviously a market for both Windows and Linux development (and Apple and zOS as well).  Equally obviously, the windows market is much larger than any of those others.  So any business needs to decide which market to target:  the larger one with more competiton, or the smaller one but which has less competition.