[Wine] make error after git bisect

walt w41ter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 17:55:31 CDT 2010

On 04/30/2010 08:14 AM, fcmartins wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm trying to spot the patch that caused recently a regression in Spellforce,
> but after a couple of iterations I'm getting an error in make...

IIUC you've solved your problem already but I'll just mention anyway that when
you are git-bisecting you may occasionally land on an intermediate commit that
won't compile.

At that point you can try "git bisect skip" to tell git to move forward or back
one commit (to avoid the non-compiling commit) and then try compiling again.

Frankly, I don't recall this has ever worked for me, but it takes two minutes
to try it, so what the heck.