[Wine] :idea: A way to automatically test wine applications

fernandocarvalho wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Aug 1 08:32:54 CDT 2010

I think that we are reaching a reasonable compatibility stage with windows applications.
However, there are applications that ways get progress and regressions in different areas. [Idea]
So, I was figuring out, if there is a way to automatically test applications, against Wine.
There should be a way to every new patch, be tested against a set of applications, and it automatically report the execution log to wine developers.
In this way, the regressions could be reduced, and controlled more precisely.