[Wine] Bordeaux 2.0.6 for FreeBSD and PC-BSD Released

twickline wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 2 08:02:25 CDT 2010

The Bordeaux Technology Group  released Bordeaux 2.0.6 for FreeBSD and PC-BSD today. Bordeaux 2.0.6 is a maintenance release that fixes a number of small bugs and includes many new features. With this release we have bundled Wine 1.2, Updated to the latest winetricks release, Updated to the latest DIB Engine patch, Added support for IrfanView 4.27, Install the IrfanView Plug ins during the IrfanView Install, Improved Internet Explorer 7 support, Added Support for FireFox 3.6.3 and multimedia plug ins, Added Support for VLC 1.1.0, Added Support for Google SketchUp 7.1 (NVIDIA Video Card Recommended), Added many fixes for Steam, More fixes to the Bordeaux UI and Cellar Manager.

Bordeaux 2.0.6 was built on FreeBSD 8, PC-BSD 8 and PC-BSD 7.1 We provide a .sh installer for FreeBSD and .pbi installers for PC-BSD.

Depending on sales, we plan to add Pulse Audio to the next BSD release. So if you would like to have Pulse Audio in Wine on FreeBSD and PC-BSD make a purchase. Help spread the word!

We bundle our own Wine build and many tools and libraries that Wine depends upon. With this release we bundle Wine 1.2, Cabextract, DIB Engine, Mozilla Gecko, Unzip, Wget and other support libraries and tools.

The cost of Bordeaux 2.0.6 is $20.00. Anyone who has purchased Bordeaux in the past six months is entitled to a free upgrade. Bordeaux comes with six months of upgrades and support and of course a 30-day money back guarantee. For a limited time Bordeaux will be on Sale for only $10.00, If your interested in any of the features or supported applications Bordeaux 2.0.6 has "This is the time purchase Bordeaux" while its on sale at 50% off.

Full Article : http://www.wine-reviews.net/wine-reviews/bordeaux/bordeaux-206-for-freebsd-and-pc-bsd-released.html