[Wine] Re: Database (Jet 4.0) Problem.

A Nonny Moose wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Aug 3 07:09:50 CDT 2010

I was afraid of that.  I couldn't see anything in there that had to do with the failure to see the db engine.

The program is marginally useful as it is.  It generates the desired gray scale image, but has trouble storing the output.  I can do that manually, and the associated bit-map can be made using Mpaint which works better than MSPAINT once you've tamed it.

I think I'll settle for my work-around since I've spent a week on this with no soap.  If I ignore it, maybe I'll stumble upon the answer.

Back to playing with gmax.

John.