[Wine] Ijji Reactor

jordan johnston triplesquarednine at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 00:20:06 CDT 2010

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 12:55 AM, Tekshi <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> Yo'z, new here and all, and rather weak in the knowledge department of linux/ubuntu and wine.

I would reccomend reading wine's documentation.

> I'm fairly sure i'm running the latest wine, i installed / updated wine and all that stuff about a month ago so yeah.

You may not be running the latest version of wine, but here is how you
find out...

Applications---->Wine---->Winecfg

then once winecfg is open click on "About". it will tell you your
version of wine.

> I'm basically trying to use Ijji Reactor, but it won't let me sign in at all. I don't know how to get the wine log and all of that @_@;

I read your First post, where you didn't bother to give any
information. You didn't even bother to say that the app was "ljji
reactor". You just said "reactor". to which there could be several
windows apps with that title.

When posting in this list, you must provide enough information so that
people atleast know what specific app you are trying to get working.
otherwise people are  likely to ignore you, as you aren't putting
enough effort into providing us with useful info.

To see if an Application is supported, you should goto www.winehq.com
and click on "AppDB" - application database. many apps are listed
here, and often tips to get them working are also listed below. (you
really need to go through winehq and the documentation).

I searched the AppDB. Reactor isn't listed, however, some other "ljji"
games are.
Both of which havce a "garbage" rating.  This tells me it is very
unlikely you will get Reactor working. As it would seem to me that
ljji uses things not implemented in wine.

hope that helps, but again do some reading. You are new to linux and wine....
There can be a fairly big learning curve when it comes to Linux, as
well as wine.

ninez