[Wine] Ijji Reactor

jordan johnston triplesquarednine at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 00:56:08 CDT 2010

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 1:42 AM, Tekshi <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> In my title it said Ijji Reactor so I thought that made it obvious enough @_@;

Dude, don't swear at me, i was trying to help you, which i didn't have to do.

second off, yes, it was in your title - THE SECOND TIME THAT YOU
POSTED, NOT THE FIRST TIME!
the first time it was something non-specific like "trying to get this
program to run", or something dumb like that.

> But blargh, ~_~; And here I thought I could finally play with my friends. Oh wellls, then thanks for all your help. One of these days i'll hop over the learning curve and be a linux programming genius.

good luck hopping over it (more like working though it!)

> Well then off to delete my good 3 hour downloaded program.

atleast you know for next time, to not waste your time on a 3 hour
download, when you could have easily
looked up the application/company to see if the app will likely work or not.

ninez