[Wine] Re: Setting All DLLs to Builtin, then Native

diondeville wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Aug 4 10:33:44 CDT 2010

Yep, I used winetricks, lol, and it set my DLL loading settings from preference for builtin to preference for native.

I've written a script to make it easier to group add the packages provided by winetricks but some of the software fails to install once certain packages play with the DLL settings so I need a way to switch 'em back to "builtin, then native".

Thanks for posting that help, I feel daft now for not looking at winetricks again.