[Wine] Dragon NaturallySpeaking 11

NonMerlot wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Aug 4 15:48:16 CDT 2010

Hi,
Here's a question for any of you who use DNS recent versions.

Nuance is having a "Multiple Copies" half-price sale (ending on Sept. 30 2010) on DNS-11 Premium for owners of DNS-10 Preferred software. My only experience is with running DNS under MS Vista. I am wondering whether, in addition to upgrading to DNS-11 under Vista, it would be worthwhile for me to buy a second copy to use under openSUSE GNU/linux (which is my preferred operating system, anyway).

(1) Have any of you Wine Users tried DNS-11 Premium, yet?

(2) The DNS-11 Systems Requirement List mentions "Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or Higher" as a necessary minimum. I am a Mozilla-Firefox user and never go online with MS IE. Have any of you tried DNS-Any Version with an internet browser other than IE?