[Wine] Wolfenstein regression with Wine 1.3

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 4 22:23:32 CDT 2010

Eric Fernandez wrote:
> 2010/8/4 dimesio <wineforum-user at winehq.org>:
>

>> You should never have done that. http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#head-96bebfa287b4288974de0df23351f278b0d41014
>>

> Indeed. I'll retry as user, but I am wondering the problem will still be there.

Don't know.  You will have to fix permissions in your .wine directory first.

It is possible that this will fix the problem you describe...

If the problem remains, please run the Regression Test.

There is a page on the Wiki for running Git for Wine:
http://wiki.winehq.org/GitWine

Do not run the the make install part, this is not necessary and will
overwrite the Wine 1.3.0 you installed (if you have permissions to write
in the installation directories.)

James McKenzie