[Wine] Re: Thief 2 crashes after a few minutes

toaster oven wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Aug 5 00:42:49 CDT 2010

James McKenzie wrote:
> toaster oven wrote:
> Can you try with the 32 bit version of Wine 1.3.0 which was released on
> Friday?  It should be available from the Fedora registry by now.

Thanks for the response, James.
I couldn't find a pre-packaged version of 1.3 anywhere for fedora, including the updates-testing repo, so I grabbed the source and compiled it myself. Unfortunately the problem still persists for me in 1.3 with basically the same console output.

The more I tinker with this, the more I want to play Thief 2!  [Crying or Very sad]  :)