[Wine] Re: Starcraft 2 Access Violation

slvr42 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Aug 5 04:00:01 CDT 2010

Ok this is quickly turning into one of those things that will force my hand back to windows.  The restricted nvidia drivers from ubuntu, installed via the hardware drivers, do not work with the quadro 3800's.(you cannot enable compiz no matter what and wine throws a active x problem at you)

The new drivers from Nvidia work but SC crashed with the whole memory cannot be read error.  It has to be the graphics card change and specifically wine not liking it.  I'm going to go back to my old card tomorrow and see what the deal is.