[Wine] Re: The perils of GMAX

DanKegel wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Aug 5 09:54:46 CDT 2010

"Material navigator and material editor will not open libraries of maps or materials" sounds like a wine bug, please file a report at
http://bugs.winehq.org with a recipe to repeat the problem.

The help viewer thing might be a wine bug, you can tell by
getting gmax and its help files installed and working on Windows; if
the same procedure fails on Wine, it's a wine bug.

My first computers were all single chip microprocessors: z-80, 6502, 6803,
and a CMOS PDP-8 clone.  My Dad was an EE, and I did a lot of wire-wrapping
for him.