[Wine] Wolfenstein regression with Wine 1.3

Frédéric Delanoy frederic.delanoy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 03:18:30 CDT 2010

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 12:23, Eric Fernandez <zebcom at zebulon.org.uk> wrote:
> 2010/8/4 jeffz <wineforum-user at winehq.org>:
>>
>> hi, could you run a regression test to identify where the problem is?
>>
>> http://wiki.winehq.org/RegressionTesting
>>
> Hi,
>
> I can try to do this, although I did not follow the git version, so I
> cannot tell with which commit this issue appeared.

The purpose of regression testing is precisely to tell in which commit
the issue appeared.
Even if you do not follow the git version per se, wine releases are
just snapshots after a specific
git commits, so you can now, for instance, that it worked with
wine-1.2 and not with wine-1.3.0,
so you can reduce the time necessary for regression testing;