[Wine] Re: apps started by right click menù under Windows

cippalippa wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Aug 7 07:06:07 CDT 2010

Thanks for your quick reply.

> I'm not sure if Wine implements custom context menu options yet. Or did you mean you're not seeing it in the "open file with application" type menu?

Well, I don't know whether it should be in the explorer context menu or in the Mac OS "open with..." menu. Indeed this is my question.
I'm just wondering if I can use this app the same way I used under Windows. It's really convenient selecting a group of files an then click the context menu "Convert to" to get them the way you want.