[Wine] Wine folder wrong

Artista wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Aug 8 18:43:58 CDT 2010

I keep getting this error

[Image: http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o83/Ladydragon1976/Linux/wine_error.jpg ]

I am using opensuse 11.3 and I had Yast2 install it for me. and it puts .wine under my home folder "/home/jennifer/.wine/"and does not write it to the Doc folder. Is there any way in KDE 4.4 to change the path for that. I tried right clicking it but no option there to do anything about it. New to linux.

Also trying to get WoW to run, but dies at login screen. Movie intro plays great I have the new ati catalyst 10.7 installed and working fine.

Dual boot of windows 7 also if I need to grab .dll files or what not from there to easly.

Not sure if that error above is what can be causing issues. Tried oblivion also and it errors out. and a tetris game too.