[Wine] Re: When rebuilding new 1.3 version, uninstall first?

Kurtosis wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Aug 8 20:45:53 CDT 2010

Thanks.  I installed it using winedir/tools/wineinstall, as the Wine 1.3 README instructs.

Are you expected to use 'make uninstall' to uninstall that?  Or something else?

There doesn't seem to be any uninstall code in the tools/wineinstall source, but just want to verify b/f I go and do something wrong that leaves some file fragments lying around that get mixed up in the new install, or whatever.