[Wine] Re: Wine folder wrong

Artista wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Aug 8 21:35:20 CDT 2010

ok I updated from wine 1.2 to 1.3 and tried again. With no luck. I made that file you were talking about.

http://pastebin.com/gsXsSdQq

I will see if I can find some more reading on it. Yesterday I even tried that 30 day trial of that program that is like wine that was sponsored on here with no luck. But that was when I was using open source drivers. I just updated drivers today for graphic. Either way with or without them the outcome was the same.

I did find out how to fix that folder issue and that was my main concern at this time. I hate clicking on something and it not working as it should. Thank you.