[Wine] Do yall think that Dungeons and Dragons Online could be ran

justinsn95 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 9 08:50:39 CDT 2010

Do yall think that Dungeons and Dragons Online could be ran with wine? I downloaded the installer, or rather, I downloaded the downloader. It is a 1.7Mb .exe file. But when I try to open it with wine, nothing happens. You just get the little "please wait" cursor, and then nothing. Can anyone else give it a go? If you could just get the little downloader to work that might be all I need. Oh and I am using Ubuntu 10.04.

http://www.ddo.com/ddosupport/download-ddo