[Wine] Memory Problems when trying to open .exe

Rhinorocka14 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 9 17:22:04 CDT 2010

Hey guys, sorry if I sound like a total noob here but I'm not used to Macs and I'm getting by the best way I can. I downloaded an .exe file (Microsoft Publisher 2000) and everything worked fine. However, when I go to open the MSPUB.exe file, I get the following error message: "Windows is low on memory, or your hard disk is full. Try closing other programs and freeing up some space on your hard disk before starting publisher."
Our computer at work is an iMac Tiger 10.4.11 and it has about 150 GB of memory available. Any help will be greatly appreciated!