[Wine] [BUG]World of Warcraft + Direct3D = Image upside down

Brillus wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 9 20:52:32 CDT 2010

When running Wow in Direct3d mode with wine 1.2 or 1.3 the 3D Space is upside down, the menus action-bars etc are correct. Image:
[Image: http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/9256/bildschirmfoto1b.th.png ] (http://img202.imageshack.us/i/bildschirmfoto1b.png/)

Note this is the image which you sees, the image which is on the screenshot is this image upside down, meaning the 3d-space correct but the menus upside-down.

Tested with OpenSuse11.3 (64 Bit)(original kernel as well as 2.6.35-18-default) and with wine 1.2 and 1.3.

I have a RadeonHD 4870 with the Catalyst 10.7 driver.

PS: If somene ask why I tried using Direct3D, its because with OpenGL Hardwarecursor are not supported