[Wine] Re: Game screen too big for display on Samsung NC10

Boblebad wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Aug 11 05:10:01 CDT 2010

DaVince wrote:

> > That was exactly the answer i was afraid of..
> >
> > But Wine could have scrollbars in such situations
>
> Look up information about virtual display resolutions - it lets you set higher resolutions on your screen where it'll scroll around as you touch the visible area's border.
>

> Cr0k wrote:
> > Dunno if it's a good idea to play on a netbook
>
> The game is simple and requires very few resources. The only problem is the screen resolution.

In my etc/x11 i have a file that's nearly empty called "Xwrapper.config"..

When running xrandr in terminal, i can see that i can change the virtual display to up to 4096*4096, but when trying to change it, nothing happens, and nothing happens when changing "Xwrapper.config" file...

Best regards
Carsten, Denmark