[Wine] Re: Getting Alibre Design to work...

bigseb wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Aug 12 04:48:12 CDT 2010

Just for interests sake I tried running Alibre after installing winetricks and dotnet20. Terminal output:

sebastian at sebastian-laptop:~$ cd $HOME/.wine/drive_c/Program\ Files/Alibre\ Design/Program
sebastian at sebastian-laptop:~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Alibre Design/Program$ wine 'Alibre Design.exe'
fixme:sync:CreateMemoryResourceNotification (0) stub
err:ole:CoGetContextToken apartment not initialised
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System.Windows.Forms"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"System.Drawing"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"alibre-bridge_Server"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"mscorlib.resources"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"mscorlib.resources"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L""
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"vjslib"
fixme:shell:URL_ParseUrl failed to parse L"vjslib"
sebastian at sebastian-laptop:~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Alibre Design/Program$

James: if I move the wine folder would that amount to uninstalling it ie would I have to reinstall wine?