[Wine] [Jack-Devel] Announcement: wineasio-0.8.0 source available on SVN

jordan johnston triplesquarednine at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 10:14:00 CDT 2010

Hey Peter,

i was just going to drop you a line!

So i was going to tell you that they was definetly some bugs.  I
didn't test all of my plugins, but a couple of standalone's that i use
wouldn't start, and on others there would an asio error, yet would
still work.  I got the day off of work today, so i am gonna give the
new svn code a run later on. I was planning on making some music today
(gotta get prepped for the weekend jam!).

I will let you know how it works out.

I am guessing, that whatever bugs you already got. where probably the
same one(s?) that i encountered.
If i still encounter it, just let me know what you need for debugging
and we'l make it happen.
I won't be able to fix the code myself, but i can help :)

jordan