[Wine] Re: Can I run program that needs to open a port?

JavaRat wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Aug 14 05:21:05 CDT 2010

Thank you everyone for your help and ideas!

When I run the program in Ubuntu 10.04 with wine version 1.2 Or 1.3
I get the following error:

Code:
pc1 at ubuntu:~$ wine .wine/drive_c/Program\ Files/Fujidirekt\ SE\ Fotoservice/Fujidirekt\ SE\ Fotoservice.exe
err:ole:CoUninitialize Mismatched CoUninitialize
pc1 at ubuntu:~$ fixme:advapi:LookupAccountNameW L"" L"Everyone" 0x33fc20 0x33fc8c
0x1326c8 0x33fc88 0x33fc84 - stub
error : unterminated entity reference Posters
error : unterminated entity reference Posters
pc1 at ubuntu:~$

:?

I think my guess was completely off and there is something else that is wrong. I am thinking of skipping this program and try some other retailer instead. Or maybe even see if I can borrow my friends computer instead.
Maybe you could put this program on the wine blacklist of programs that do not work?

/Javarat