[Wine] Re: Getting Alibre Design to work...

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Aug 14 10:35:18 CDT 2010

bigseb wrote:

> fixme:urlmon:Binding_Abort (0x186c58)
> etc etc etc

I don't know why you're getting that. What version of winetricks do you have? Type

Code:
sh winetricks --version

in a console to find out. Also, verify that you really have Wine 1.2:

Code:
wine --version

BTW, I downloaded the trial version of Alibre Design 12, and it seems buggy, but somewhat functional. I don't really know how to use the app, so my testing was pretty limited. It does need IE6. There are dx9 errors in the console, but installing any native directx dlls makes the workspace disappear entirely. There are apparently supposed to be toolbars that are not displaying at all; I don't know why.