[Wine] icuii81.exe

Bob Benjamin benjie1 at cox.net
Sun Aug 15 10:08:38 CDT 2010

         Hi. Was reading on icuii.com re: their restore program for
users who have a list of people they've talked to before. When moving to
a new computer download the trial version (iCU2v8-22.exe) and then enter
license agreement. I removed the icuii81.exe from wine, downloaded the
trial version, in terminal window typed wine iCU2v8-22.exe and it
installed immediately. Has only 2 probs now. Won't recognize the camera
(Logitech 9000) and can't type text in message box. It says I have a
camera called UVC Camera(046d:0990) But there is no picture of me. Can
receive pics of others. Thanks again. Sorry I didn't know about the
trial version. Figured as a registered user, I should use the registered
file. Live and learn. Sorry for the long message.     Thanks        Bob