[Wine] Re: Getting Alibre Design to work...

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 16 07:44:17 CDT 2010

bigseb wrote:

> dimesio wrote:
> > You should file bugs for each of those problems. Also, could you submit a test report to the AppDB?  The test reports that are there are very old.
>
> What's the best way to file a bug report? I don't have any error numbers or anything...

Bugs are filed in bugzilla; you'll need to create a bugzilla account: http://bugs.winehq.org/

Some general instructions on filing bugs: http://wiki.winehq.org/Bugs

File separate bugs for each problem (toolbars not showing, lines not drawn on sketch, extruding doesn't work). Describe each problem as clearly as possible, e.g., "toolbars don't show in Alibre Design." Mention the winetricks you needed to get the app to run, and give step by step instructions to reproduce each problem. If possible, attach screenshots of how it looks in Windows and how it looks in Wine. Also attach console output. (Use the attach file link--don't paste it into a comment.)