[Wine] Eve Online : graphic issue

dorsai wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 16 11:17:00 CDT 2010

Hi all,

My Config : ASUS G1 (512 Video Ram), Ubuntu 10.04
Wine Version 1.02

I have a graphic issue with EVE ONLINE :

the game runs fine and all graphics are excellent BUT not the planets : they are rendered... awfully (with strange colors, transparent effects etc)...

If it can give a hint, I must also "desactivate" some effects (salvaging for example) because it makes eve crash. Same for "shadows".

But, even with maximum resolution and details, all the rest is perfect.

Can anyone give me a hint for the "planet" issiue ?

I run the PPA NVIDIA Driver. I tested also with the latest NVIDIA Driver, but it solves nothing (so I reverted to the other driver)

thanks for any help...