[Wine] Uninstalling Software and/or réinstalling Ubuntu/wine

dorsai wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Aug 17 04:57:18 CDT 2010

Hello,

two questions regarding WINE 1.3

1) how can I uninstall a software ? When I chose, under WINE MENU ENTRY "uninstall", I have some screens with instructions, but the menu entry for the uninstalled sofwares remains and the software remains also... how to remove all ?

2) If I réinstall my OP System (Ubuntu 10.04), and I réinstall WINE, assuming of course that my "home" directory does not change at all, will I be able to use all the softwares previously installed (since they are in /home/user/.wine) or must I delete this directory and réinstall everything again ?

thanks in advance :)