[Wine] Hardware manager

rasterman wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Aug 17 06:34:21 CDT 2010

Hi all ,

I'm from Germany and need your help.
I use a telephone switchboard from the German Telekom.
The Software is only for Windows but I like to use it with
Ubuntu 10.04 and wine.
With Windows you have to install the Software this way.
1. install the capi-driver ( is for the switchboard)
2. install the Software( to handle the switchboard)
3. unplug the usb-cable and restart the Computer
4. after restart the hardware manager comes up
show where  he can find the capi-driver and all works fine.

I've installed the capi-driver and the Software with wine but there
came no hardware manager  up.

Can everyone help me with this issue??

Thanks in advance and kind regards
rasterman