[Wine] Supreme Commander crashes as game starts. Ubuntu 10.04 lucid

dublinus wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Aug 18 15:29:20 CDT 2010

Hi,

I'm trying to run Supreme Commander Forged Alliance on my computer. The menus work fine, but when I come to start the game, it starts loading, crashes, then exits. On the game's winehq page, someone else had the same problem. The response from another poster was that setting the color depth to 24 bits fixes the issue. However, this doesn't work.

I'm new to wine, so sorry if I forgot to do something obvious.

Some of my computer's specs:

- Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid 64-bit
- Wine 1.3
- Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz