[Wine] P-CAD^ adding network library

Igor Veretennikov v.igord at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 03:28:07 CDT 2010

I have installed P-CAD 2006 (Debian Squeeze 64 bit, wine 1.1.42)
I had a problem with adding to it of network libraries (are allocated on
serever Win2000): produces an error 5005: Could not open file:
D:\MNT\MODUL.LIB. Either the file name is invalid, or there are no
remanining directory entries. Please check the filename or delete some files
in the directory.
Thus libraries allocated locally are adding without problems.
Has added adjustments samba (smb.conf) support backslash (winbind separator
= \\) however it hasn't helped.
Help to solve this problem, please.
Thanks,
Igor