[Wine] Prevent right click from invoking context menu

3tips wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Aug 19 16:53:55 CDT 2010

Hoping someone can help me out here...

I play a game that I have to hold down the Alt key and right click to perform a game function. When I do, I get the right click context menu for the window (Minimize, Move, Resize etc). How can I stop this from happening?

I've tried going to Wine->Configure Wine->Graphics tab and selecting Emulate a virtual desktop, but this didn't work.

Any help would be appreciated.

btw: it is a full screen game, if that makes any difference.