[Wine] Re: I'm new to linux and I need help

hero_hont wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Aug 20 02:05:09 CDT 2010

Mindrifter wrote:
> I trying to play my games Oblivion and Spore. I almost got oblivion to work but when I click create new game it freezes and forces me to quit it, not to mention it's really slow and skips. It's not my computer because it exceeds the requirements by far. And then spore won't even start.

hi,
your information very little, sothat i don't help you..
you can talk a few information with it, i can know after i can help you.
have a nice week
wish your health and your sucess

Vietnam Travel, Vietnam tours (http://www.waytovietnam.com)-Vietnam beaches (http://www.galatourist.com)- Saigon hotels & restaurants (http://www.waytosaigon.com)