[Wine] Re: World of Warcraft strange disconnect

nuanda73 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Aug 20 03:52:05 CDT 2010

James McKenzie wrote:

> Open Winecfg (run wine winecfg or winecfg) in a terminal session.
>
> Click on the drives tab and state back what D: is mapped to.  It looks
> like the files are in the wrong place.

I have C:,Z: etc all originally wine drive. The D: point to WoW folder for short folder and filenames. The icon messages is not errors.

> BTW, did you copy your WoW program directory to work with Wine?  If so,
> DON'T DO THAT.  It does not work.

Im tested copied, and wine installed, and Cedega installed versions, and tested running from windows partition. The game start perfect, good fps, and low latency (50-60 ms) but few minutes after im dc-ing.