[Wine] OT: Xranr support for MacOSX {was: Wine Window not Maximizin

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 20 10:27:37 CDT 2010

dimensio:

>The place to put this information is the MacOSX wiki page, which looks to be sorely in need of updating. An experienced
>Mac user needs to do it.  http://wiki.winehq.org/MacOSX

I agree that the MacOSX page needs a serious clean out, but I still would like the sticky on the forums as well.  Never hurts to have two locations for the same information until xrandr support is fully integrated into Apple's X11 (and with this effort, it looks like it may actually happen, thanks all.)

James McKenzie
Sent from Earthlink's broken Web Mail interface that does not thread messages properly per RFC.