[Wine] Wine + Counter-strike 1.6 lunch

hudy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Aug 20 18:14:17 CDT 2010

Hello. My problem contain in starting cs 1.6.through wine shows up welcome screen but in the same time everything hangs up and there are no other options in menu. Steam starts correctly, works smooth. When cs 1.6 hangs up i can easily switch virtual desktop. Let me add that first time problem shows up today morning after update (really cant remember what i updated/upgraded but it was only one thing) .After all i wanted to check if everything is properly in the system i did format it and /on clean instalation / everything is the same. I have tried start it up at  the older version wine but sadly that doesnt solve the problem.

I'm using ubuntu 10.04 64-bit.
intel core i3
geforce gt200

I request that anyone could give me any idea how to check or solve that error. I've been working with linux for a long time but my knowledge about emulate  applications is slender .
I think that problem showed  up after my terday's update packages but i dont remember what packages they were ( i know it was only one ).