[Wine] Re: No wine command

CheatCat wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Aug 21 06:16:10 CDT 2010

Distro: Arch Linux (Dunno what version), I have also tried Gentoo an that is same problem there.
I installed by downloading the source and compile it with wineinstall.
The version I use is 1.3.0, I have tried different versions and I doesn't work with them either.

When I said console I mean the terminal.

~/Program/wine/wine exists that is there I have install wine.
If I doubleclick on a exe file it run on wine since I tell it to open exe files with ~/Program/wine/wine.
If I type wineserver -p the command are not found. It is running when I look in System Monitor.
I don't have wine in the app menu.

So I need a shell script? I think I know how to do a shell script. Should I made a shell script for every program I wanna run?