[Wine] Re: Low Framerate in Oblivion

valente500 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Aug 21 21:08:15 CDT 2010

Subversion is 195.36.15, and I have 3 gB of RAM.

I didn't have any framerate issues with Oblivion running on Windows, so I don't think my computer specs are a problem.

If this helps, these are the currently installed nvidia packages:

Code:

$ aptitude search '~i' | grep nvidia
i   nvidia-173-modaliases           - Modaliases for the NVIDIA binary X.Org dri
i   nvidia-185-modaliases           - Modaliases for the NVIDIA binary X.Org dri
i A nvidia-195-kernel-source        - NVIDIA binary kernel module source
i   nvidia-195-modaliases           - Modaliases for the NVIDIA binary X.Org dri
i   nvidia-96-modaliases            - Modaliases for the NVIDIA binary X.Org dri
i   nvidia-common                   - Find obsolete NVIDIA drivers
i   nvidia-glx-195                  - NVIDIA binary Xorg driver
i A nvidia-settings                 - Tool of configuring the NVIDIA graphics dr

[/code]