[Wine] Re: can't connect to wine server

richag77 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Aug 22 04:56:12 CDT 2010

Thanks for the reply Fradaric, I used the "add and remove programs" part of Fedora 13. After Wine was installed, I expected a GUI but there was only the commandline interface; that's OK as long as I can get it working.
             I am very interested in getting this working as then I can stop using Windows and do just about all of my work on linux. Do you think that it's a good idea to uninstall wine and re-install, this time using "yum" on the commandline? Bye