[Wine] CWSkimmer assume a system debugger

Michael Renner michael.renner at gmx.de
Sun Aug 22 08:18:38 CDT 2010

Moin,

a software for decoding morse code abort to start, because the application
detect a debugger:
-------------- cut -------------------
For secutity purposeses, this program will not run while system debuggers are
active. Please remove the system debugger before trying to run this program
again.

I suppose the developer include this test to shield the licence key mechanism.

Any chance to run such an application?

Thanks
--
|Michael Renner      E-mail: michael.renner at gmx.de  |
|D-81541 Munich      Germany        ICQ: #112280325 |